Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Cloud 9 AV Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working Executive Assistant/Office Administrator to join our close-knit team.
We are a small business that takes great pride in helping homeowners and businesses with their audio, visual and business critical systems needs. We currently operate in the Leaside Industrial park in mid-town Toronto south of Laird and Eglinton and are actively looking to expand our team of field and office personnel.
- High School diploma and some College or University preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative experience
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Mastery of the English language is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the construction, renovation and/or AV industry considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), email and project management skills
- Experience with QuickBooks and standard bookkeeping duties a must
- Be the primary point of contact at the office for our customers, suppliers and internal staff
- Manage the phone and relay messages appropriately during the day
- Support the sales team and president with scheduling appointments, preparing documents and client communications
- Maintain accurate filing system for employees, customers and accounting
- Ensure office equipment is in good working order, and that regular supplies are ordered and stocked adequately
- Maintain and organize the cleaning of the office and showroom environments
- Assist in preparing shipments including hardware
- Organize sort and distribute the mail each day
- Valid and clean driver’s license an asset but not required
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- On occasion, you must also be able to work flexible hours and/or extended hours as required by the business and customers
- May include weekend or evening meetings with clients at our offices.