Our website can process online payments through our e-commerce partners which include Moneris and Woocommerce. Payments are for services offered by Cloud 9 AV and are related to the proposals and contracts you have signed as a customer with us. The payment terms and conditions are not intended for product purchases directly on our website and you should refer to your business or residential contract for details.
All payments are in Canadian Dollars $CAD.
Please contact us if you are not clear on those contractual terms and conditions.
Refunds can be processed according to the same terms and conditions. If you have made a payment in error or wish to cancel your payment, please contact us and we would be glad to refund your money. Any payment processing fees are non-refundable.
All products purchased through Cloud 9 AV are warrantied by the manufacturers and you should refer to their websites for their terms and conditions for warranty periods applicable to your purchases.
Conditions for Returns
- Damaged items or items without packaging or accessories may not be returned for credit or refund.
- We may assess a restocking fee (typically 25%) for items with missing or damaged packaging that render the product un-resalable as a new item.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Items being returned must be delivered to our offices and inspected prior to being authorized for a return/refund.
- All returns must receive approval prior to return. To get a return/exchange authorization, simply contact us and one of our representatives will be in touch with return information.
- You must present your original invoice or a copy by email
- Please note that any special-order items or items that have been installed in your home such as in-ceiling speakers, outdoor speakers, wall mounts, racks, network equipment and similar items are not returnable for a exchange or refund.